For branch phone numbers CLICK HERE



Our aim is for you to go away happy – every time!!
Here are some frequent questions about self-drive hire.

What documents are required to hire a car or a van?

On the day we need to see your photocard driving licence (or older style paper licence) and 2 forms of ID along with your National Insurance number (we will not view, record or enter) to allow us to check your endorsements online or your driver check code see:
We also require 2 forms of recent ID the first time you hire (passport, credit/debit card, utility bill, bank statement, council tax)

What is your fuel policy?

Our fuel policy is full to full. You are driving off with a full tank of fuel and we expect to top up to full just before you return.

What is the mileage limit?

Simple, there is no mileage limit.

Is an additional driver allowed?

Additional drivers can be added for £15.00 per day – add this option during booking process.

How much deposit do you require?

For rental’s of up to 10 days, we take a pre-authorisation of £350 when you collect your vehicle. These will be held by your bank and can take up to 10 working days with most banks to clear. For longer hire’s, we physically take £350 as a deposit and physically refund upon satisfactory return.

Some prestige cars have higher deposit’s

Are your cars and vans new?

Most of our cars and vans are the latest models. Many less than 6 months old. All are ULEZ compliant

Do you accept non UK or EU driving licences?

We can accept all EU driving licences and many licences issued outside UK and EU – please ask if in any doubt

Is breakdown cover included?

Full UK breakdown cover (24 hours) & comprehensive insurance is included in all our prices. Most of our cars are new anyway, so breakdowns are very rare. We will provide you with an out of hours contact number (in all vehicles)

Can I take my hire abroad?

We allow our vehicles to be taken abroad. Please ask for a quote before booking as certain charges apply and documentation is required.

If you are driving a commercial vehicle weighing more than 2.5 tonnes for hire or reward you may need an operators licence. Please see the government website: Transport goods in Europe in vans or car and trailers – GOV.UK (