Extra Hygiene Procedures in Place
We are committed to ensuring your rental vehicle is clean, hygienic and as safe for you as possible.
We have always taken great pride in the conditions of our rental vehicles but now, more than ever this is of great importance to us. We have upped our regimes and procedures so that you may feel even more safe and secure in our vehicles.
Our new improved regimes include the following:
- Regular cleaning, several times a day of our rental branches
- Anti-bacterial wipes of our credit card terminals every time they are touched
- PPE for staff, including gloves, masks and hand gels
- Social distancing measures in branch
- Anti-bacterial cleaning upon all vehicle returns prior to the normal valeting processes
- Full deep cleans between every hire including sterilising of handles, controls, seatbelts, steering wheels, entertainment systems, seat surfaces, pockets, consoles etc.
- Further anti-bacterial wiping of surfaces as the vehicle is checked out with the customer including keys and vehicle controls. The same for any additional items such as sack trucks and ratchet straps
We are also working on our future practices to extend our services to include more home delivery & collection availability and speedier check out processes.
We pledge to put yours’s and our staff’s safety at the top of our agenda. Now and always.
As a member of the BVRLA (British Rental & Leasing Association) we are regularly audited and monitored to ensure we reach the highest standard’s in the industry.